Born in 1977 in Sanok, Poland.
She graduated in 2002 from Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz with a Master degree in Fashion Design, Painting and Photography.
During her studies she participated in many joint exhibitions and fashion shows across the country.
From 2012 she has become part of an informal group of artists called Sklad Doczepiony; based in Poland.
She has been living in the UK since 2003.
Currently working on spatial painting.
- 2012 “The Expectation”, Group Exhibition, Sanok, Poland
- 2012 Collective Exhibition, The Nuclear Tattoo, Poland
- 2012 One Day Exhibition, Radom, Poland
- 2013 “My Own Place”, Collective Exhibition, Poland
- 2013 Exhibition at Laznia Gallery, Radom, Poland
- 2014 “Industrial”, Starachowice, Poland
- 2014 “The Presence and Returns”, Group Exhibition, BWA Gallery, Sanok, Poland
- 2014 One Day Vernissage, Gallery PWSZ,Sanok, Poland
- 2014 Exhibiton at Resursa obywatelska – Culture and Art Centre, Radom, Poland
- 2015 Group Exhibition, BWA Gallery Sanok, Poland
- 2016 Exhibition of Sklad Doczepiony, Laznia Gallery, Radom, Poland
- 2017 Chrom-Art International Art Festival, Bargehouse, OXO Tower, London, England
- 2017 “Far and then farther”, Emit Gallery, Rotherham, England